Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Sick Garfield



Very Sick ... Not In a Good Mood ... Stay Away ..










Hahaha .. that was probably on his mind right now, doesn't seem to be friendly right ?
That is my garfield doing right now, he is very sick and not welcoming for some people and situation. I'm very sad seeing him this way. I really want him to get well soon.
He is working very hard for a past couple a days. Actually, I feel very bad cause i know he's not doing good that week, but I'm not even trying to tell him to get some rest. Poor Garfield .. I'm very sorry.

But, I learn something from here. I learn that I'm doing my mistake all over again. Well for me it's a mistake, since i know the bad effect from this. I really need to get out from this phase.
What Mistake Actually ?
*Siighhh*
My Mistake is I become very needy, I feel something different when i'm not around him. Owch It's cheesy .. Yes maybe it's chessy, but I realized that I depend on him for all my activity. He's always been there for me, and always try to accompany me, for everything i did. He's doing his best to prove that he will do anything for me. Some girl maybe like it, but this is the beggining of the mistake. This situation makes us feel we cant do anything without him while we know we can. Some guy take advantage of it by making us more dependable, but not him thankfully.

And now, it's up to me of course. Still become a needy or try to grab a grip on my own. Not because i dont love him, but if we depend on something too much, we would feel very lost when it's gone. Been there and dont want to do the same mistakes again.

Get well son hun, I'm missing you so much ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment